As a freelance strategist, copywriter and translator, my responsibilities are related to marketing and communications experience acquired in various positions and organizational profiles, especially as communications and marketing vice-president at Newad, senior communications advisor at Gesca (dailies, television, magazines), communications officer for Groupe TVA (television broadcaster), TVA International (film distribution) and Motion International (film and television production), senior press officer for the Montreal International Jazz Festival and the FrancoFolies de Montréal, chief-editor for NIGHTLIFE Magazine and associate chief-editor for FORCES magazine.
Since 2011, I have worked for over 50 companies, brands and agencies, always active in numerous innovative industries and sectors. I am also managing director for the annual World Press Photo Montréal since 2012.
To celebrate life, I indulged in the writing of an imaginary novel that I published at the end of 2015 called L’Angoisse du Paradis.
As a contributor for the FORCES quarterly
Opinion pieces and interviews for Infopresse
Novel L’angoisse du paradis (media sample, in French)
“Incredibly funny. I thoroughly enjoyed.”
– Ici Première (CBC Radio), Plus on est de fous, plus on lit!, review by Ogden Ridjanovic
“L’angoisse du paradis is a deliciously absurd mosaic, written with wit and poetic panache. A pleasure to read. Most refreshing.”
– Les Libraires (magazine), review by Chantal Fontaine
“A first liberated novel.”
– La Presse (daily newspaper), interview by Mario Cloutier
“Open to the world.”
– Huffington Post, interview by Samuel Larochelle
“A Bowie-style novel.”
– La librairie Francophone (FranceInter/RTBF/RTS and French CBC Radio), interview by Emmanuel Khérad (43rd minute)